Qualys Cloud Suite 8.10.2 New Features
Last updated on: June 3, 2020
This new patch release of the Qualys Cloud Suite, version 8.10.2, includes updates to shared platform features, a new role for user management, and expanded Policy Compliance platform support.
Qualys Cloud Platform
- Limit number of external scanners – You can now limit the number of external scanners used in external scans within the option profile.
- User Administrator role – Managers can now create a new user role: “User Administrator.” Users with this role will only have access to users, assets groups, business units, and distribution groups
Qualys Policy Compliance
- Amazon Linux 2017 Support – Amazon Linux support has been generalized, the technology has been renamed from “Amazon Linux AMI 2016” to “Amazon Linux AMI” and will work with 2016 and later versions. As new versions are built, they will be tested in our QA process and should work without changes in the platform.
- Docker 1.13 – Docker 1.13 is now officially supported by the platform, online documentation will be updated in this release, however the platform can be assessed immediately.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16 – New version of Sybase is now available for assessment leveraging the existing authentication record for Sybase.
- Enable/Disable Controls – You can now enable or disable controls in a policy to remove the control from the scope of an assessment. This enables you to remove controls in library content that are not applicable or desired in your environment. Disabled Controls will not be evaluated or included in reports. This value will be included in exported controls.
For more details about the above features, please review the release notes. Release notes will be posted as soon as they are available on the Qualys Suite Release Notes page.
Platform release dates will be published on the Qualys Status page when available.