Qualys WAS Engine 8.16 Released
Qualys Web Application Scanning Engine 8.16 has been released to all Qualys platforms including private cloud platforms. This release is part of our ongoing effort to continuously improve the scanning engine in Qualys Web Application Scanning.
This update includes the following changes:
- Adobe Experience Manager out-of-band vulnerability detection.
- WSDL parsing improvements .
- Identification of HTTP response codes in QID 150172 when testing with Swagger, OpenAPI, and Postman Collections.
- XHR testing improvements for testing XSS vulnerabilities.
- Oauth2 authentication for swagger to encode certain parameters while submitting parameters.
As always, if you encounter any problems in your WAS scans, please open a support ticket by selecting Help > Contact Support while logged into the platform. Feel free to post a question on Qualys Community as well.