Last updated on: June 1, 2020
This release of the Qualys Cloud Platform version 2.25 includes updates and new features for Cloud Agent, Threat Protection, and Web Application Scanning as follows:
Cloud Agent Platform
- Config Profile Data Collection Intervals – adds new functionality to change the default data collection intervals for VM, PC, and Inventory modules
- Threat Protection Tab in Asset Details – The Threat Protection tab in the Asset Details window has been redesigned to provide a more visual and interactive experience. Vulnerabilities are broken down by Real-time Threat Indicator (RTI) type and are displayed in a clickable pie chart, allowing you to drill down into a specific set of RTIs. Also, any recent articles from the Live Feed that apply to the asset are displayed below in a list, giving you instant visibility into any important vulnerabilities.
Web Application Scanning
This release offers full Form Training Support, Enhanced FQDN and DNS information via Catalog Discovery, and even more granular permission settings.
- Form Training Support – With this release we now fully support Form Training and provide a customization facility to the user for defining a specific form field and its value to be substituted during crawling and fuzzing. This feature now enables customers to override a specific field’s value in any given form. Global field names and associated values can be specified as well, independent of any form.
- Enhanced FQDN and DNS information via Catalog Discovery – Customers need to be able to locate their web applications when they don’t know where they are. Now with our enhanced discovery method, if a server is running multiple virtual hosts, we can better identify what applications exist and add them into our WAS Catalog.
- Granular Permission Settings – WAS has always allowed robust and granular permissions for users. However, we have added even more requested permissions allowing even more flexibility for complex environments and/or SDLC integration implementations.
The specific day for deployment will differ depending on the platform. Release Dates will be published on the Qualys Status page when available.
For more details about the above features – please review the release notes. Release notes will be posted as soon as they are available on the Qualys Suite Release Notes page.