Qualys Cloud Platform 2.28 New Features
Last updated on: June 1, 2020
This release of the Qualys Cloud Platform version 2.28 includes updates and new features for Cloud Agent, AssetView, Threat Protection, Security Assessment Questionnaire and Web Application Scanning, highlights as follows:
- Cloud Agent AIX Beta – beta release of Qualys Cloud Agent supporting IBM AIX 6.1, 7.x 64-bit POWER architectures; for invitation only, contact your Technical Account Manager to join the beta program.
- Compliance Summary Tab – You can now view a summary of the Policy Compliance status of an asset within the Asset Details window containing dynamic, clickable widgets with the ability to filter policies by policy name or see a list of all controls with their status.
- Import/Export Widgets and Dashboards to a File – Widgets and dashboard configurations are now exportable to a file, allowing you to share them between accounts or within the Qualys community.
- Sorting of Table/Pie/Bar Widgets – Rather than only sorting on count, you can now sort widgets ascending or descending based on the results of the search.
- Bulk Tagging Assets from Search – You can now bulk assign static tags within the AssetView search results list. Simply select the assets you wish to tag, and choose “Add Tags” in the Actions menu.
- Add Dashboard Widget from Threat Protection feed – We have added a link on Threat Protection feed items that allows you to quickly create a widget directly using the same search that powers the feed item.
Security Assessment Questionnaire
- Pre-Populated Last Filled Questionnaire – Provide a respondent with their last filled questionnaire to facilitate quicker turnaround time.
- Email Reminders – Send pre-scheduled email reminders to respondents to assist in timely responses.
Web Application Scanning
- Enhancement to Tags and Tagging – Tag selection component now allows for Any / All and the Include / Exclude options when creating and editing scans, schedules and reports.
API updates are also included with this release:
Qualys Cloud Platform 2.28 (WAS 5.6) API Notification 1
The specific day for deployment will differ depending on the platform. Release Dates will be published on the Qualys Status page when available.
For more details about the above features – please review the release notes. Release notes will be posted as soon as they are available on the Qualys Suite Release Notes page.